Date: November, 18th 2021
Dear Members and Supporters of Contenders,
- 6AM classes now consist of Monday being Beginner Boxing as it has always been, Wednesday being our Fundamentals structure, and Friday being a Hand Pads course.
- Monday’s now consist of Hand Pads Fundamentals taught at 6:30PM.
- Tuesday’s Boxing Fundamentals is at 4:30PM and Advanced Boxing is at 5:30PM, to better accommodate the advanced boxers who can’t make it earlier in the day. Then the day concludes with a Beginner Sparring Class at 6:30PM, for which mouth guards are required so do not forget to mold your mouth guard at home before you arrive at the gym. For this class anyone may spar as it is a drills based class.
- Please Note for our Sparring Classes on Wednesday and Thursday evenings registration with Boxing BC is required. Please make sure to forward the confirmation email from Boxing BC to email@example.com .
- We now also offer a Training Camp class on Thursday’s at 5:30, so if you can’t make the Lunch time classes or want to do 2 in one day that option is now available.
- Boxing Fundamentals on Friday are at 6:30PM now.
Sign up for our free newsletter today, and be the first to be notified on our gym news & promotions! To nominate your fellow Contender to be the next Contender of The Month, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us why this person deserves the recognition!